Hey I'm Patrick Göler von Ravensburg, a business informatics student from Schwetzingen, Germany. My studies are coming to an end though, as I'm working on my master thesis in the area of microservices.
I started to work very early during my studies to complement the curriculum with hands-on experience and industry practice. All positions were as a working student which allows me to work full-time during the semester break (like an internship) and continue working with reduced load during the semester.
SAPMay 2021 - Now
- Master Thesis: "Exploring the potential of Deno as a lightweight and secure-by-default runtime for powering sensitive lifecycle actions within Steampunk Control Plane"
AioneersMay 2020 - April 2021
- Building a SaaS for closed-loop decision making in supply chains from the ground up
- Assist in fundamental architecture and product design decisions
- Full-Stack development with Kubernetes, Node, Angular
Yasoon GmbHFeb 2020 - May 2020
- Mostly Frontend Development using React and an extensive Redux model
Sovanta AGSep 2018 - Jun 2019
- Building a custom CMS with Angular, Redux and Kubernetes (mostly Node services)
- Chatbot design and interaction with DialogFlow, Microsoft Graph, Slack, SAP Conversational AI and more
APLICONUS GmbHApr 2016 - Aug 2018
- UWP app development for Windows 10
- PWA development using Angular and ASP.NET Core